Feb 27, 2017
Manchester United are back to their winning ways as they leave Wembley with silverware; Harry Kane nets a hatrick; the EPLpod boys clean up at the Canadian podcast awards.
1. Support EPLpod 2. Write a review 3. EatMyGoal 4. Mike's...
Feb 23, 2017
Leicester City sack their manager, Claudio Ranieri; Paul wants to see if you want to join our FIFA tournament (firstname.lastname@example.org); the gents talk about that stupid thing called pie gate.
1. Support EPLpod 2. EatMyGoal 3. Choose Your Own...
Feb 21, 2017
In a rare bonus pod, Mike and Paul talk to Arseblog's Andrew Mangan about Arsenal, online media, and Marc Maron.
1. Support EPLpod 2. Choose Your Own Misery 3.
Feb 20, 2017
Gary Neville rips apart Arsenal Fan TV, Manchester United take down Blackburn in the FA Cup, and some club called Lincoln City beats Burnley.
1. Support EPLpod 2. EatMyGoal
Feb 16, 2017
Arsenal effectively gets knocked out of the Champions League, Barcelona get ripped apart by PSG, and Jesus is unlikely to rise from the injured.
1. True Jordie 2. Arsenal Fan TV 3. Support EPLpod 4.